You will need:
- 1 pc pink salmon head cut (@ Php71.40)
- your choice of leafy vegetables. I used pechay, 2 red native tomatoes, and 1 onion
- to add more kick to the soup, I added 2 red chilis of sili (chopped)
- 1 pack (25g) Knorr Sinigang sa Miso
- fish sauce or patis to taste
First, bring to a boil at least 5 cups of water. Add the tomatoes, onion, chopped chilis, and the pink salmon's head. Let it boil for 5 more minutes to allow the fish head to be cooked, but not overcooked. Overcooked fish may taste rubbery afterwards. Lower the heat and add Knorr Sinigang sa Miso and patis to taste. Lastly, add your choice of leafy vegetables, cover the pot, and turn off the heat. The hot water will cook the leafy vegetables itself and more heat will just make it wilt.
This is perfect for cold weather. But for me, it's always nice to have a perfect fish stew any season or any weather. Don't you just agree?