Friday, February 19, 2016

Let's Cook: Lizzie's Organic Baked Fish Fillet

Hello lovies!

For this week's Let's Cook post, I am going to share my friend's dish -- Baked Fish Fillet. This is very timely for the Lenten season who observes a no-meat diet every Friday. Ain't the photo (courtesy of Liza of course) delicious?

Lizzie's Organic Baked Fish Fillet

Before anything else, allow me to present (again) my Disclaimer for presenting this blog post. This time, I am speaking in behalf of my friend (but I'm pretty sure that this dish will deliciously knock you out).

Disclaimer: The recipes that you are about to read and follow are all prepared, cooked and eaten by myself and my family. I did not go to a culinary class. My cooking skills are 100% genetic. I rarely measure my ingredients, but they are pretty damned close to the exact recipes I have read in cookbooks and internet sites. I use ingredients that are available to me. There is no guarantee that your cooking will come out tasting like what I made. If you make something here that you are not completely satisfied, feel free to post here and rant your complains, but don’t say I didn’t warn you. 



You Will Need:

  • Monk fish or salmon belly
  • olive oil
  • organic apple cider vinegar
  • organic garlic
  • ginger
  • spring onion
  • cherry tomatoes
  • asparagus
  • organic soy sauce
  • Himalayan salt
  • organic lemon




What have you noticed with our ingredients so far? As much as possible, Liz uses organic ingredients and she is very meticulous in buying the freshest food items in the market. 

Start by pre-heating the oven at 375 degrees. Put all together ingredients in an aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.

This is best served with a bottle of Chardonnay!

What do you think of this fish dish? 
We'd love to learn you own version of baked fish fillet! 

Photo Credits: Liza Jimenez-Villaruz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads