Monday, February 1, 2016

February Love Affair

Everybody does this every first day of the month ~ greeting it energetically and welcoming the day with a bang! I might do as well.

Hello, February!

It's already the beginning of the month of hearts and I bet most of you are already excited celebrating Valentine's Day. 

As for me, February is special because two of our lovely daughters, Gabie and Mika, are born on this love month. Gabie is turning 18 on the 26th while Mika will be 15 this coming February 4. Can you imagine that??? I can't either. They grow up so fast! We planned something to celebrate their birthdays as a family together and will be sharing our experience in my later blog posts. So, stay tuned.


Blog Planning

In this photo is my Filofax A5 Metropol and Pilot G-TEC-C4 black.
What I am doing right now is planning my blog posts for this month. I was already given a notification by my web host that my blog needs new posts or else I will be losing certain portions of monetization. I don't want that to happen, of course! So, here I am, planning again and reviving this blog for this purpose. (Miss ko rin mag blog kasi.)

For this month, we have two special holidays -- the Chinese New Year (February 8) and the 30th anniversary of EDSA revolution (February 25). For the working professionals, these means no work and we get to spend more time with our families. Yehey!

My Book Reading Challenge List

Inspired by other blogs, I am also going to write about the books that I will be reading this year. Last year, I bought several books which I did not finished reading or barely read at all (yep, I tend to hoard books too. But I'm hopeful that I can read them all.)

Take a look at my book list below.

I already finished The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Series) , so now I'm obligated to write a book review about it. Maybe by the middle of February, I will be posting it as my first book review.

Most of the books listed are already available and just waiting to be read. My next book is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children) . I selected this one because it's coming up as a movie scheduled to be released on November and I also plan to watch the movie adaptation because it's going to be directed by Tim Burton.

Do you have a book list too for this year? 

I hope you can share your reading challenge and what kind of books will you be reading.

Well, that's all for now. I'll keep you posted on what's going to happen this whole month of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads