Friday, March 21, 2014

Echoserang Bata Chronicles: The Next Top Model

Move over models! The next Top Model is now here to conquer the ramps. 

Maxime now knows how to pose and emote whenever I take pictures of her. Here are some of our shots. I know you've seen some of these already in my Instagram account. These batch of photos have only some slight editing, but I guarantee you that the joy is 100% genuine.


"One day, you're gonna remember me and how much I loved you, then you're gonna hate yourself for letting me go." Chuvaness! Pwede na ba Nay?


Nay, Tay... Alis muna ako ha. Hanap lang ng ka-date. 
Balik din ako agad. (Taken last Valentine's Day)



Off to Miggy's check-up. Hayyy...Yaya na naman aketch!



Summer look of 2014!



Hmmm...I love the butterfly Mother..Pero mas type ko ang wedges!


Retro lang po ang peg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads