Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Preparing for the Big Day

admitting notes.kcb2013
My admitting notes for tomorrow's C/S.

This is it!

This is my admitting notes from my OB-GYN. I can no longer tolerate the heaviness of pregnancy. I can barely move because of my present 172 lbs. weight. This is the first time that I will deliver (via C/S again) only with my husband and Maxime beside me. How I wish my parents are present to give me emotional support.

This is my 4th delivery, my 3rd C/S (my eldest, Mary Gabrielle, was born via NSVD), and my 4th to go under surgical blade. How come? Walk by me:
  • 1987 - Appendectomy
  • 1997 - Explorative laparostomy secondary to adhesions. (I was 7 months pregnant with Gabie then. But I delivered her normally after 2 months)
  • 2001 - Aryanna Mikaela, my 2nd daughter was born thru C/S because of unprogressive labor.
  • 2011 - Maxime Danielle, was born via C/S at 35 weeks because of breech presentation.
Now, despite all these surgical experiences, plus the fact that I am a nurse, my level of anxiety today is traversing from moderate to panic level. I still have deadlines to meet and I am doing some final drafts to submit tonight to my online courses. This helps in diverting my anxious laden mind. After 12 tonight, it's going to be pre-operative mode.

I am entrusting everything to you, O Lord...Guide me through this ordeal and guide my love ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads