Monday, December 2, 2013

Chapter 38

Last November 22, I turned 38 years old. Aptly, I came up to this title of my first post for this new blog that I am about to start. Two years more to go and I'll hit the 40's. So before that thing happens, I want to record everything that goes on with my life in this new blog of mine.

Unlike my other blogs or websites, this blog will be more personal ~ more about me, my children, my family life, my work, my interests, my feelings and my emotions throughout the day or week. No pressures here in making an impression nor thinking of SEO words just to make a presence in the social media. Whatever comes along into my life, I will write about it. Of course, I still maintain my other sites (when other work does not hamper the thoughts).

So, what ever happened the past year? Well, I resigned from my previous work of being a Clinical Instructor (12 years of molding nursing students) and came to Manila to accept the job position of Training Officer/Assistant Chief Nurse at The Family Clinic, Inc., now being managed by Caritas Group of Companies. The transition period is quite dragging and I sometimes miss the academic life and be with students. Being with students, you get to maintain that youthfulness and worry-free attitude and it makes me energetic as well. Now that work is more collegial and serious, sometimes at the end of the day, all I want is to lie down and drift away to lala-land. But as they say, life has to go on. So I did.

Maybe some of you don't know this yet, since I keep mum about my present state (except my family and close friends). At 38 years old, I am pregnant with our 4th child. Yep, this is something that we did not expect to happen. But hey, it does not mean that our bundle of joy is not wanted. In life, there are things that happen unexpectedly. And this is one of those things. I am about to pop anytime this month; he/she shares the same birth month with Max. As of this writing, we are 36 weeks already. Gender has not been determined yet. I'm still waiting for my OB's prescription for ultrasound. As what other parents wish for their unborn child, whatever the gender the baby maybe as long as he/she is healthy and with no other physical problems, that is already a blessing. We are hoping to have a baby boy this time, but God knows what's best for us and I can't wait to see and hold him/her in my arms.

Well, that's all about me for now. I am planning to post every week and keep you all updated. I basically want this to be interactive, so I welcome all your comments. See you this Friday!

Photo credits: 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads