Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh Summer! How I Miss You So Much...



Take out the summer hats, don that summer dress and trot the beach like there's no tomorrow....

Yep. Summertime is just around the corner and everybody is getting ready and excited for hot humid days, a splash on the beach, lounging by the pool, trying out daring water sports, getting drunk, looking at the most beautiful sunsets or waking up to the most inspiring sunrise.

Dream on! I'm not really a beach bum, but this time, I really love to go back to my hometown and experience this kind of summer. And where is that you say? Roxas City, Capiz!

It's almost eight months since I left the place and I am terribly missing the sights, sounds, and food of the Seafood Capital of the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads