Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Our Chef's Noodle Experience

I'm not a food blogger. I don't take photos my food before eating it (well, sometimes). But I will not pass this moment when we recently visited Robinson's Magnolia and tried Chef's Noodle restaurant.

Before you get disappointed reading this post and not see much of the pictures of the place or their food menu, I must explain that with two tots in tow, the photos I took are not that savvy. Just enough to document our visit. Plus, you have to try and visit the place and taste the food of course to experience them yourselves.

Our Orders

Since it was already past lunchtime when we reached the place, hubby and I ordered 5 dishes (imagine how hungry we were!). There dishes are enough for two persons and the price is very affordable. We tried their famous Chef's Noodle (noodles, tamago, sprouts, fried tofu, jun-ya, kuchai, beef broth), Don Kas (breaded fried pork fillet), Leek Shrimp Twigim (fried kutchai battered in special blend of buthai shrimp mix), Kimbap (Nori-rice wrapped rolls with Korean ham, radish, cucumber , and egg), and their very own signature sushi the Starking Fire Sushi. With the last one, you get to choose from three types of meat -- tuna, beef, or chicken on top of the Japanese rice. The presentation is quite revealing since it will be torched in front of you before you eat it. Sadly, I was not able to get a photo of it.

And the price? All of these plus drinks, we paid at Php700+ only (may take home pa!). Will definitely go back. :)


The Chef's Noodle and Leek Shrimp Twigim

Bored and hungry. 

She's enjoying her share of noodles.


And what's the verdict? "Busog!"

My two lovies!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads