Monday, March 10, 2014

Echoserang Bata: The Not-So-Old-Files

Hello! Here are some of the photos of Maxime which were not uploaded in any of my social media accounts. While I was checking for the photos in my memory card, I saw these funny and caught off-guard moments of the Echoserang Bata. So I thought I might as well post them here in  my blog. 

Have fun!


Now You See Me...Now You Don't



My Date At Tokyo Cafe!

Nagugutom na ako!!! Kumain na tayo Ate Gabs! Pleassseee......

Ano daw? Bakit kelangan pang mag ganyan Ate Gabs? 

Look up ba kamo? Bakit nakalabas dila mo Ate Gabs?

Saan napunta ang mga chicken ko???

Ate Gabs, tawag ka ng pogi sa kabilang table! (nyehehehe....akin na tong manok!)

Ang sarap ng manok ko!!!

Mukha na ba akong busog?

Hinde pa uy! nom..nom..nom...

Continuation ng nom..nom...nom...

 My 2nd Birthday at Gerry's Grill (MOA)

Ok..Let me see. All appointments are cancelled today coz it's my birthday.

Eto ba yubg menu? Orderin nyo lahat. Ako bahala!

 Clinic's Visit

"I did it my wayyyyyyyyyy!" (ngek! ginawang microphone ang handle ng sphygmomanometer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads