Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Message to the Graduating Class of 2014


Summer of 2013.

SACR Batch 2014.

It was a great pleasure to be with you my dear students as you embarked on this one-of-a-kind experience in your Nursing school -- the Manila Summer Affiliation, our last days together.

For an Anthonian, this is the most awaited part of your 4-year stay at St. Anthony College of Roxas City. Each one of you have your own stories to tell, realizations to uphold, and memories to treasure that this experience have brought you.

I can only say that this has contributed to the success of your personas as your graduation comes to a close.

Congratulations, Graduates!

To those who have achieved such tremendous accolades, simply because of their hard work and dedication, I salute you! I always take pride in all your undertakings since we started in Nursing Informatics. It is a humbling experience on my part that I am one of those who have cultivated you into who you are now.

To the rest of the gang, don't stray and congratulations as well. You've made it all, and I am thankful for all of you!

Our Memories Together

Here are some of the photos that I saved. Talking about throwback!

The most difficult tests ever!!! (I always get that a lot from you)











Congratulations, anak! 


NCMH Days!















I can't wait to call you all "Colleagues!"


Last but not the least, to the Top of the Class...I salute you, Summa! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads